In-school Certificate III in Business Qualification
Not only are our courses the highest quality, with world-class trainers, but we also offer some of the most affordable choices in Australia.
If that's not enough, you can contact us and we'll see if we can help make the course more affordable e.g. Payment plans.
For more details and a full-price breakdown of this course download our Course Programs Brochure!
Have any questions about this course? Get in touch here
- Online Delivery
Weekly online classes for over five to six terms.
- Regional School Delivery
Weekly in-school online delivery with the support of an in-school teacher.
- In-school Delivery
Classes are delivered at school alongside self-paced study.
• BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
• BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
• BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
• BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
• BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
• BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
• BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
• BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
• BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
• BSBTEC303 Create electronic presentations
• BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
• BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
• BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints
- Satisfactory school curriculum progression and endorsement from the school's designated representative.
- Achievement of a satisfactory result in the College's Language, Literacy and Numeracy Admission Test.
- An interview to gauge an applicant's aptitude and suitability to the intended course may be required at the College's discretion.
How to Enrol – a quick guide
- Fill out the relevant application form on the enrolment page (you can download a PDF form if you have an older browser or a slow internet connection).
- Submit the online form or send your completed PDF application form to [email protected]
- We will review your application form, if you are accepted, you will receive a "Letter of Offer" via email
- Sign and return via email the written acceptance offer to Barrington College Admissions Officer together with payment, for the amount specified in the "Letter of Offer". Call us on +617 55625700, if you require any assistance.
The following information will be provided to students at the beginning of each course
- A course outline indicating units of work, units of competency, assessment requirements, materials and equipment required
- A student handbook
- RPL process and complaints and appeals processes will be discussed
- Vocational outcomes and opportunities will be discussed/credit transfers will be outlined
- Work placement application form if required
Prior to enrolment, prospective students will receive a letter of offer which contains information on fees and charges, code of practice and refund policy. The course guide and student handbook are also available on our website. This contains information on entry requirements, the induction and orientation procedure, payment options and unit details. In order to apply for enrolment students must return the signed letter of offer, this process ensures enrolment. Course content and assessment procedures are explained and vocational outcomes are outlined in the course handbook and covered during the students orientation procedure in the first session.
This nationally recognised qualification is valued by industry. This course, provides a solid foundation for those seeking a career within the industry.
You may be eligible for a credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through a Registered Training Organisation. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units or a full certificate level.
Three major factors need to be considered:
- How current the qualification is
- Mapping to the current training and
- If the training was undertaken with a Registered Training Organisation.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer you will need to provide the following:
- The original Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate for your educators to sight
- A copy of the Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate
- Or a certified copy of your qualification signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
Diploma of Business BSB50120
Diploma of Business (Business Development) BSB50120
Diploma of Business (Leadership) BSB50120
Start your journey here!
Contact us today for an easy-going chat with an industry education specialist, who can help you get on the right track for you. It might prove to be the best decision you've ever made!