This course is an advanced level qualification aimed at individuals seeking to further develop core management competencies with a focus on strategic management, leadership, business. It is ideal for those seeking to, or currently working as team leaders, chief executives, executive officers, strategic managers or in other senior management roles.
The BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership provides students with a strong foundation to gain employment, and up-skill for a promotion:
- General Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Strategic Manager
- Executive Officer
This nationally recognised qualification is valued by industry. This course, provides a solid foundation for those seeking a career within the industry.
Recognition of Prior Learning is the process of formal recognition for skills and knowledge gained through previous learning such as:
- Life experiences
- Previous formal learning
- Recreational or personal interests
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for part or all of your intended study, based on your previous experiences and learning. For more information regarding RPL and how to apply, please discuss this with your educator.
You may be eligible for a credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through a Registered Training Organisation. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units or a full certificate level.
Three major factors need to be considered:
- How current the qualification is
- Mapping to the current training and
- If the training was undertaken with a Registered Training Organisation.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer you will need to provide the following:
- The original Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate for your educators to sight
- A copy of the Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate
- Or a certified copy of your qualification signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)