Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
12 - 24 months of flexible study
Not only are our courses of the highest quality, with world-class trainers, but we also offer some of the most affordable choices in Australia.
For more details and a full price breakdown of this course download our Course Brochure!
Have any questions about this course? Get in touch here
Flexible, self-paced online study supported with scheduled online trainer-facilitated workshop sessions.
This qualification consists of 8 units
• BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation (core)
• BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies (core)
• TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice (core)
• BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development (elective)
• BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research (elective)
• BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships (elective)
• BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice (elective)
• TAELED804 Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions implementation (elective)
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) can be used as a pathway into university and may provide academic credit towards master study.
Start Your Learning at Your Convenience
A rolling intake allowing you to start the course whenever suits you. Study with flexible learning options and ongoing support.
Successful completion of:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; or
Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years of equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; or
Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
How to Enrol – a quick guide
- Fill out and submit the Application form for Domestic students (click here for the application form).
- We will review your application form, if you are accepted, you will receive a Letter of Offer & "Course Acceptance Offer and Written Agreement" via email.
- Sign and return via email the Course Acceptance Offer and Written Agreement to Barrington College Australia Admissions Officer together with payment, for the amount specified in the "Letter of Offer" and any other requested documentation. Call us on +617 55625700, if you require any assistance.
- Following the receipt of these documents, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment Form (CoE) which will allow you to obtain/renew an Australian Student Visa.
Prior to enrolment, prospective students will receive a Letter of Offer which contains information on fees and charges, code of practice and refund policy. The course guide and student handbook are also available on our website. This contains information on entry requirements, the induction and orientation procedure, payment options and unit details. Course content and assessment procedures are explained and vocational outcomes are outlined in the course handbook and covered during the student orientation procedure in the first session.
This nationally recognised qualification is valued by industry. This course, provides a solid foundation for those seeking a career within the industry.
Recognition of Prior Learning is the process of formal recognition for skills and knowledge gained through previous learning such as:
- Life experiences
- Previous formal learning
- Recreational or personal interests
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for part or all of your intended study, based on your previous experiences and learning. For more information regarding RPL and how to apply, please discuss this with your educator.
You may be eligible for a credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through a Registered Training Organisation. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units or a full certificate level.
Three major factors need to be considered:
- How current the qualification is
- Mapping to the current training and
- If the training was undertaken with a Registered Training Organisation.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer you will need to provide the following:
- The original Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate for your educators to sight
- A copy of the Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate
- Or a certified copy of your qualification signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership BSB80320
Diploma of Human Resource Management BSB50320
Diploma of Project Management BSB50820
Start your journey here!
Contact us today for an easy-going chat with an industry education specialist, who can help you get on the right track for you. It might prove to be the best decision you've ever made!