In-school Certificate IV in Leadership & Management Qualification
Not only are our courses the highest quality, with world-class trainers, but we also offer some of the most affordable choices in Australia.
If that's not enough, you can contact us and we'll see if we can help make the course more affordable e.g. Payment plans.
For more details and a full-price course breakdown, download our Course Programs Brochure!
Have any questions about this course? Get in touch here
- Online Delivery
Weekly online classes for over five to six terms.
- In-school Delivery
Classes are delivered at school alongside self-paced study.
• BSBLDR411 Demonstrate Leadership in the Workplace
• BSBLDR413 Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
• BSBOPS402 Coordinate Business Operational Plans
• BSBXCM401 Apply Communication Strategies in the Workplace
• BSBXTW401 Lead and Facilitate a Team
ELECTIVE UNITS | 7 UNITS
• BSBCMM412 Lead Difficult Conversations
• BSBCRT411 Apply Critical Thinking to Work Practices
• BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
• BSBWHS411 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs
• BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
• BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
• BSBPMG430 Undertake Project Work
Barrington College Australia has established direct pathways into some of Australia's leading Universities enabling students entry into selected bachelor degrees with credit transfers, up to 12 months off their course saving time and money!
View University courses and credits available here.
Contact us at 07 5562 5700 for upcoming intakes.
- Satisfactory school curriculum progression and endorsement from the school's designated representative.
- Achievement of a satisfactory result in the College's Language, Literacy and Numeracy Admission Test.
- An interview to gauge an applicant's aptitude and suitability to the intended course may be required at the College's discretion.
How to Enrol – a quick guide
- Fill out the relevant application form on the enrolment page (you can download a PDF form if you have an older browser or a slow internet connection).
- Submit the online form or send your completed PDF application form to [email protected]
- We will review your application form, if you are accepted, you will receive a "Letter of Offer" via email
- Sign and return via email the written acceptance offer to Barrington College Admissions Officer together with payment, for the amount specified in the "Letter of Offer". Call us on +617 55625700, if you require any assistance.
The following information will be provided to students at the beginning of each course
- A course outline indicating units of work, units of competency, assessment requirements, materials and equipment required
- A student handbook
- RPL process and complaints and appeals processes will be discussed
- Vocational outcomes and opportunities will be discussed/credit transfers will be outlined
- Work placement application form if required
Prior to enrolment, prospective students will receive a letter of offer which contains information on fees and charges, code of practice and refund policy. The course guide and student handbook are also available on our website. This contains information on entry requirements, the induction and orientation procedure, payment options and unit details. In order to apply for enrolment students must return the signed letter of offer, this process ensures enrolment. Course content and assessment procedures are explained and vocational outcomes are outlined in the course handbook and covered during the students orientation procedure in the first session.
This nationally recognised qualification is valued by industry. This course, provides a solid foundation for those seeking a career within the industry.
You may be eligible for a credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through a Registered Training Organisation. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units or a full certificate level.
Three major factors need to be considered:
- How current the qualification is
- Mapping to the current training and
- If the training was undertaken with a Registered Training Organisation.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer you will need to provide the following:
- The original Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate for your educators to sight
- A copy of the Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate
- Or a certified copy of your qualification signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
Certificate IV in Human Resource & Management BSB40420
Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication BSB40820
Certificate IV in Justice Studies
Start your journey here!
Contact us today for an easy-going chat with an industry education specialist, who can help you get on the right track for you. It might prove to be the best decision you've ever made!