The SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality provides students with essential knowledge in a broad range of hospitality skills, combined with the knowledge of the industry to work in hospitality front of house operations. You will gain the fundamental skills to source and use information, understand procedures in operating a restaurant and provide exceptional customer service.
The SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality provides students with a strong foundation to gain employment, and up-skill for a promotion:
- Coffee Machine Operator
- Food and Beverage Attendant
- Front Desk/Office Receptionist
- Function Attendant Housekeeper
- Restaurant Host/Waiter/Waitress
This nationally recognised qualification is valued by industry. This course, provides a solid foundation for those seeking a career within the industry.
Recognition of Prior Learning is the process of formal recognition for skills and knowledge gained through previous learning such as:
- Life experiences
- Previous formal learning
- Recreational or personal interests
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for part or all of your intended study, based on your previous experiences and learning. For more information regarding RPL and how to apply, please discuss this with your educator.
You may be eligible for a credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through a Registered Training Organisation. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units or a full certificate level.
Three major factors need to be considered:
- How current the qualification is
- Mapping to the current training and
- If the training was undertaken with a Registered Training Organisation.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer you will need to provide the following:
- The original Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate for your educators to sight
- A copy of the Statement of Attainment and/or Certificate
- Or a certified copy of your qualification signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)